Keep small pests away using both sonic (audible) and ultrasonic (silent-to-humans) sound waves that pests hate; no chemicals, no traps – just plug in the device to repel rodents, bats, spiders and more
Effective coverage up to 3,500 sq. ft.
- Low-profile electronic pest repeller
- Sonic and ultrasonic sound frequencies
- Side-by-side speakers increase effectiveness exponentially
- Sounds disrupt pests’ habitat, interfering with their communication, feeding habits, etc.
- Humane and non-toxic – no chemicals, traps or exterminator needed
- Five settings available
- Safe to use around small children and pets
Target pests include: small animals such as mice, rats, chipmunks, squirrels, raccoons as well as bats; also deters ants, cockroaches, crickets, spiders, ticks, etc.
Recommended for use indoors or semi-enclosed spaces where ultrasound can be most effective:
- Homes & offices
- Garages, basements, attics, crawl spaces
- Restaurants & kitchens
- Porches, patios, yards
- Farms, barns, ranches, cabins
- Docks & boat houses
- Prevent pest droppings on premises
- Eliminate the need for toxic pesticides
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases such as Histoplasmosis and rabies (found in bats)
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
- Dimensions: 6” x 3” x 3”
- Box dimensions: 9" x 4" x 4" / Shipping weight: 2 lbs
- Coverage: Up to 3,500 sq. ft.
- Frequency Range: 3–40 kHz
- Sound Pressure: 96 dB at 0.5 meters
- Power Consumption: Less than 5 watts
- EPA Est. 8708-IL-1
- Power Supply: 9v (150mA) adaptor / 110 VAC
- Includes unit, AC adaptor with 6 ft. cord, complete instructions