Toasty Toes Warmawear Heated Socks
- Advanced carbon ceramic infrared heating element distributes heat gently and evenly
- Socks stay warm for up to 3 hours, and require only 3x AA batteries each
- Discreet battery boxes with adjustable leg straps and flexible cables can be positioned over ski boots or wellies
- Convenient on/off switch located on battery box - no need to remove the batteries to switch it on or off
- 3 heat settings so that you can select your ideal temperature - red 100%, orange 50%, and green 25%, so you can control the intensity of the heat quickly and easily
- Machine washable (gentle programme max. 90°)
- Max temperature can reach 100°
- Warm and comfortable, even when switched off
- Small/Medium socks: 7-8" (US 6-8, Europe 38-42)
- Medium/Large socks: 8-10" (US 8-11, Europe 42-45)
- 5% wool, 5% nylon, 5% spandex and 85% acrylic fibres
- Machine washable (max. 90° gentle programme)
- Requires 6x AA batteries (3 for each sock)
These soft and cozy socks feature an advanced carbon ceramic heating element, which gently warms your foot from the sole and toes, and is slim and unobtrusive for added comfort. They have two heat settings so that you can choose your ideal temperature, and will provide warmth for up to three hours.
They’re ideal footwear for outdoor sports such as skiing, ice skating, or soccer - they’ll keep your toes toasty even on cold winter mornings. If you’re not the sporty type, they’re also perfect for sitting around the house, or waiting at the bus stop. The temperature of your hands and feet dramatically affects the ambient body temperature, so keep your extremities warm with these cosy socks.
Each sock comes with a discreet battery box which includes an adjustable leg strap and flexible cable. These features allow the box to be easily and discreetly positioned beneath your trouser leg, over your ski boots, or wherever is most convenient and comfortable. Each box also features an easily accessible switch which allows you to switch the heating element on, or to switch between the two heat settings, without the need to remove the batteries. The LED light on the box lights up to indicate that the heating element is turned on, and will turn red to indicate full power, or green to indicate our eco setting.