Scare Away Your Bird Problem
This menacing predator replica strikes instinctual fear into the hearts of geese,birds, and other small animals. The "3D" structure is highly visible from every angle. The "eyes" are made from holographic materials, which create the illusion that large, menacing eyes are following the bird to attack. Bright colors, robust size and holographic eyes work together to exaggerate features that birds fear the most.
- Lifelike 3 Dimensional structure and 'moving' holographic eyes exaggerate what birds fear in a predator
- Installs Easily hangs or mounts anywhere.
- Little/No Maintenance Aside from occassionally moving the unit, no maintenance is required
- Natural Solution Terror Eyes uses birds' instincts against them
- Chemical-Free No dangerous or poisonous chemicals
- 360o Effectiveness Visible from any line-of-sight angle
- Safe, Humane, and Silent
- Warranty 6 Month Manufacturers warranty against material defects
What Will it Repel?
- Small Animals and more
Where Can It Be Used?
- Infrastructure & Transportation
- Warehouses,Docks, Harbours
- Farms & Barns
- Golf Courses
- Car & Parking Lots
- Parks, Yards, Gardens
- Any large open outdoor area
Specifications and Product Details
- Dimensions: 37" head-to-tail, 8" widest point, 16" tall
- Box Dimensions: 8.5" x 5.5" x 16.5"
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs
- Coverage: 1 acre of open area (visible line-of-sight)
Why Use Terror Eyes?
Saves Money Eliminate expensive recurring cleanup and repair costs with a one-time solution. Installing bird control devices like the Terror Eyes can save a substantial amount of money for you or your company.
- Small businesses experience 5-figure savings (recently a small business saved over $70,000 with our products)
- Six-figure savings in labor and materials for larger companies, universities, and municipalities
- Larger cities have spent over 1 Million a year on cleaning up bird messes. Terror Eyes help solve this problem at a small fraction of the cost
- Ending bird infestations with Terror Eyes reduces health and liability risks associated with birds
- Insure yourself against potential lawsuits and legal liabilities
- Reduce workman's compensation claims
- No FDA and OHSA inspection failures
- Prevent Health Department citations and fines
- Eradicate potential costly disease sources: Avian Flu, West Nile, Histoplasmosis, Salmonella,E. Coli