Super BirdXPeller PRO - Bird Repellent
What It Does
The Super BirdXPeller Pro electronic bird repeller expels birds by blasting them with sound waves. This bird dettering unit automatically broadcasts a variety of naturally recorded bird distress signals and predator calls to frighten, confuse, and disorient birds within its effective range. These high definition digital recordings are played on loudspeakers to ensure that the message gets across to pest birds:"Keep Out!"
How It Works
The Super BirdXPeller Pro broadcasts scientifically documented distress & alarm calls that birds easily understand. These sounds are played at a natural level in order to accurately emulate the calls of other birds and bird predators. The targeted pest birds interperet these signals as: "EMERGENCY: STAY AWAY" and avoid the affected area out of instinctual fear.
- 4-Speaker System: System includes 4 independent speakers with 100 ft of wire each
- Customizable: Adjustable volume, Programmable Sound Delays, and modifiable hours of operation
- Coverage: 6 Acres of repelling power
- Installs Easily: The unit and extension speakers are portable and mountable
- Natural Sounds: Super BirdXPeller Pro uses naturally recorded bird distress signals, bird alarm calls, and natural predator cries.
- High-Quality Digital Playback: The sounds are broadcast at the highest quality and digital clarity.
- Solar Power Option: Save on power costs by going green: use our large solar panel to charge your unit's battery.
Guarantee + Warranty
Rest assured knowing your purchase is fully covered
Your Super BirdXPeller is backed by our 30-day electronics guarantee. This product will work as advertised or we will refund your purchase. Your ultrsonic unit is also covered by our 6-month manufacturer's warranty; if there are any parts or manufacturing defects, we will replace your unit.
What Will It Repel?
- Other Pests
- Many More
Version 1 repels: pigeons, starlings, sparrows and gulls
Version 2 repels: crows, blackbirds, grackles, cormorants and ravens
Version WP repels: woodpeckers
Where Can It Be Used?
- Semi-Enclosed Areas
- Infrastructure & Transportation
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Warehouses & Docks
- Airports, Rooftops
- Farms, Barns, Stables
- Restaurants & Storefronts
- Car & Parking Garages
- Any larger area with bird infestation
Why Use Super BirdXPeller Pro?
Saves Money: Eliminate expensive recurring cleanup and repair costs with a one-time solution. Installing a bird control system can save a substantial amount of money for your company. In general, we've found that:
- Small businesses experience 5-figure savings (recently a small business saved over $70,000 with our products)
- Six-figure savings in labor and materials for larger companies,universities, and municipalities
- Larger cities have spent over 1 Million a year on cleaning up bird messes. Our systems solve this problem at a fraction of the cost
Reduces Damages & Repairs:
- Saves roofs and insulation from replacement
- Decreases aesthetic and materials damage to ledges, fencing, vehicles
- Stops corrosive droppings from destroying capital investments
- Eliminating bird infestations with Broadband Pro reduces health and liability risks
- Insure yourself against potential lawsuits and legal liabilities
- Reduce workman's compensation claims
- No FDA and OHSA inspection failures
- Prevent Health Department citations and fines
- Eradicate potential costly disease sources: Avian Flu, West Nile, Histoplasmosis, Salmonella, E. Coli
Specifications and Product Details
- Dimensions: Control Unit- 9" x 9" x 5.25" Speakers- 4"x4"x6"
- Speakers: 8 ohms, 30 watts
- Shipping Weight: 12 lbs
- Coverage: 6 Acres
- Power Requirements: 110 or 220vAC or 12vDC
- Sound Pressure (sonic): 105-110 db @ 1 meter (per speaker)
- Frequency: 3-5 khz
- EPA Est. 075130-OR-001
Instruction Manual, Troubleshooting, and Programming Guide:
The instruction Manual is available HERE. It includes a troubleshooting guide, programming how-to, instructions, and warranty info.