Get Rid of Birds & Save Money
- Visual Bird Scare Device
- Reduces Bird Infestations
- Reduces Risks
- Increases Safety & Health
- Reduces Damages
Keep The Solution In Flight
The Prowler Owl® decoy resembles the ultimate, most-feared aerial predator; the Great Horned Owl, which catches and eats almost anything that moves. Birds instinctually avoid the Prowler Owl® as they would avoid a real Great Horned owl.
Birds get the message: "STAY AWAY!"
- Life-Sized: 4 ft wingspan
- Accurate: Accurate markings of Great Horned Owl
- Mountable: Installs anywhere
- Long-Range Effectiveness: If birds can see it, they will avoid it
- Patented Technology: Unique airfoil technology
- Dynamic Movement: Always 'moving' in the wind
"No More Woodpeckers, No More Damage."
4 Star Amazon User Review
Bought a Prowler Owl last year to protect a house which had about a hundred woodpecker holes in the siding. Siding was patched and painted, and we installed a Prowler Owl on a 7 foot piece of 1/2" galvanized electrical tubing, braced with guy wire to the house for stability. A year later, not one hole, no signs of woodpeckers, and the owl is in perfect condition after going through a cold, icy and snowy winter. Bottom line - it works fine.
From G. Silvestri - Armonk, New York - November 4, 2006
What Will it Repel?:
Where Can It Be Used?:
- Infrastructure & Transportation
- Warehouses and Docks
- Farms & Barns
- Sheds & Storage
- Parking Lots
- Aparments and Condos
- Any area with bird infestation
- Small Animals
Specifications and Product Details:
- Wingspan: 44", total head-to-tail 28", head diameter 7"
- Materials: Replica owl Head is hard resin plastic, body is strong-weave iron hide fabric supported by woven flexible cables and riveted plastic struts
- Includes:Head, Wings, Body
- Shipping Weight + Box: 2 lbs., 12" x 7" x 10"
- Mounting: Place owl neck opening on a 1/2" diameter pole
- Coverage: Up to 6,000 square feet (visual line-of-sight)
Why Use a Prowler Owl®?
Saves Money Eliminate expensive recurring cleanup and repair costs with a one-time solution. Installing Prowler Owls in addition to a comprehensive bird control system can save a substantial amount of money for you or your company. In general, we've found the following:
- Small businesses experience 5-figure savings (recently a small business saved over $70,000 in yearly cleanup costs by installing our products)
- Six-figure savings in labor and materials for larger companies,universities, and municipalities
- Larger cities have spent over 1 Million a year on cleaning up bird messes. Our systems solve this problem at a fraction of the cost
Reduces Damages & Repairs Reduced damages and repairs.
- Saves roofs and insulation from replacement
- Decreases aesthetic and materials damage to ledging, fencing, vehicles.
- Stops corrosive droppings from destroying capital investments
Reduced Risk Reduce health and liability risks associated with bird infestations
- Recucing bird infestations with Prowler Owl reduces health and liability risks associated with bird infestations
- Insure yourself against potential lawsuits and legal liabilities
- Reduce workman's compensation claims
- No FDA and OHSA inspection failures
- Prevent Health Department citations and fines.
- Eradicate potential costly disease sources: Avian Flu, West Nile, Histoplasmosis, Salmonella, E. Coli