BroadBand PRO - Bird Repellent
The Broadband Pro® is a full-featured bird control system that gets rid of pigeons, sparrows, starlings and other stubborn bird infestations with a comprehensive, multi-faceted audio attack.This automated sound unit operates in ultrasonic and sonic modes, using four loudspeakers to emit natural predator calls and bird distress & alarm signals. The sounds confuse, disorient, and intimidate pest birds to quickly scare them away from the effective area of over 10,000 sq. ft.
How It Works:
The Broadband Pro broadcasts scientifically documented distress & alarm calls that birds easily understand, "run away!". These sounds are played at a natural level in order to accurately emulate the calls of other birds and bird predators, creating an area of harassment that drives pest birds away. The targeted pest birds interpret these signals as: "EMERGENCY: STAY AWAY" and avoid the affected area out of instinctual fear.
The Broadband Pro is capable of both Sonic AND Ultrasonic modes of operation, which allows it to repel the full spectrum of pest birds. The unit broadcasts bird distress sounds in addition to harassment sounds and predator calls to ensure that birds can not acclimate to the harassment.
The Broadband Pro provides approximately 10,000 square feet of bird repelling coverage.
- Dual Modes: Sonic and ultrasonic modes repel nearly any bird type
- 4-Speaker System: System includes 4 independent speakers with 100ft of wire each
- "Silent" Mode: Ultrasonic modes broadcast sounds that are silent to humans, but drive birds away
- Customizable: Adjustable volume, Programmable Sound Delays, and modifiable hours of operation
- Installs Easily: The unit and extension speakers are portable and mountable
- Natural Sounds: Broadband Pro uses naturally recorded bird distress signals, bird alarm calls, and natural predator cries
- High-Quality Digital Playback: The sounds are broadcast at the highest quality and digital clarity
- Visual Scare Products Included: Your Broadband Pro system includes 3-Pack of Scare Eyes, 1 Prowler Owl, and 1 Terror-Eyes
- Solar Powered Option: Save on power costs by going green: use our large solar panel to charge your unit's battery
Guarantee + Warranty:
Rest assured knowing your purchase is fully covered. Your BroadBand Pro repeller is backed by our 30-day electronics guarantee. This product will work as advertised or we will refund your purchase. Your unit is also covered by our 6-month manufacturer's warranty; if there are any parts or manufacturing defects, we will replace your unit.
Get Rid Of:
- Many More
Bird Problem Locations:
- Infrastructure & Transportation
- Warehouses and Docks
- Farms & Barns
- Sheds & Storage
- Car & Parking Lots
- Apartments and Condos
- Any area with bird infestation
Add a Broadband Pro to Your Online Shopping Cart
Why Use Broadband Pro System?
Saves Money: Eliminate expensive recurring cleanup and repair costs with a one-time solution. Installing a bird control system can save a substantial amount of money for your company. In general, we've found that:
- Small businesses experience 5-figure savings (recently a small business saved over $70,000 with our products)
- Six-figure savings in labor and materials for larger companies,universities, and municipalities
- Larger cities have spent over 1 Million a year on cleaning up bird messes. Our systems solve this problem at a fraction of the cost
Reduces Damages & Repairs:
- Saves roofs and insulation from replacement
- Decreases aesthetic and materials damage to ledges, fencing, vehicles
- Stops corrosive droppings from destroying capital investments
- Eliminating bird infestations with Broadband Pro reduces health and liability risks
- Insure yourself against potential lawsuits and legal liabilities
- Reduce workman's compensation claims
- No FDA and OHSA inspection failures
- Prevent Health Department citations and fines
- Eradicate potential costly disease sources: Avian Flu, West Nile, Histoplasmosis, Salmonella, E. Coli
Specifications and Product Details:
- Dimensions: Control Unit - 9"x 9"x 5" Speakers - 4"x 4"x 6"
- Speakers: 8 ohms, 30 watts
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs
- Coverage: 10,000 sq. ft (2,500 sq ft per speaker)
- Power Requirements: 110vAC
- Sound Pressure (ultrasonic): 95-102 db @ 1 meter (per speaker)
- Sound Pressure (sonic): 105-110 db @ 1 meter (per speaker)