Cut repair costsBirdXPeller PRO - Bird Repellent
What It Does
The "BirdXPeller Pro" electronic bird repeller expels birds by blasting them with sound waves. This bird deterring unit automatically broadcasts a variety of naturally recorded bird distress signals and predator calls to frighten, confuse, and disorient birds within its effective range. These high definition digital recordings are played on loudspeakers to ensure that the message gets across to pest birds:"Keep Out!"
Why It Works
When birds encounter dangerous situations or spot a predator, they let out very specific distress and alarm calls to notify other birds that the area is not safe. The BirdXPeller Pro rebroadcasts naturally recorded versions of these sounds to create an environment that is not only unfriendly for pest birds, but gives the impression that it would be life-threatening for the birds to occupy the area. Because of this, birds will not linger for long when the BirdXPeller is operating.
- Installs Easily: Mount it nearly anywhere
- Continuous Operation: Repels birds with 24/7, day-only, or night-only modes
- Variable Frequencies: Attacks different birds with different settings
- Weatherproof: Sleek, weatherproof casing is designed to withstand years of outdoor use
- Real Sounds: High Quality Digital playback of naturally recorded bird distress & alarm sounds
- Maintenance-Free: When installed properly, no ongoing maintenance is required
- No Moving Parts: No mechanical repairs needed
- Warranty: BirdXPeller features a 6-month Manufacturer's Warranty
Watch a Video Demonstration of the BirdXPeller ProWhat Will it Repel?
- Other Pests
- Many More
Version 1 repels: pigeons, starlings, sparrows and gulls
Version 2 repels: crows, blackbirds, grackles, cormorants and ravens
To get rid of Woodpeckers, try our Woodpecker PRO Click Here
Where Can It Be Used?
- Semi-Enclosed Areas
- Infrastructure & Transportation
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Warehouses & Docks
- Farms, Barns, Stables
- Sheds & Storage
- Home & Garden
- Car & Parking Garages
- Any area with bird infestation
BirdXPeller Product Specifications
- Dimensions: 6" x 9" x 4"
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- Power Req's: 110 or 220vAC or 12vDC
- Sound Pressure: 105-110 db @ 1 Meter
- Frequency: 3-5 kHz
- Compliance: UL and CE listed.
- EPA EST: 075310-OR-001
- Coverage: Up to one acre
Instruction Manual, Troubleshooting, and Programming Guide:
The instruction Manual is available HERE. It includes a troubleshooting guide, programming how-to, instructions, and warranty info.
Need a Bigger, Better Solution?
Check out our Super BirdXPeller Pro, which includes all of the great bird repelling features of a BirdXPeller Pro, a wider effective area, and much more.
Why Use BirdXPeller Pro?
Saves Money: Eliminate expensive recurring cleanup and repair costs with a one-time solution. Installing a BirdXPeller PRO bird control system can save a substantial amount of money for you or your company. In general, we've found that:
- Small businesses experience 5-figure savings (recently a small business saved over $70,000 in yearly costs by using our products)
- Six-figure savings in labor and materials for larger companies,universities, and municipalities
- Larger cities have spent over 1 Million a year on cleanup costs. Our BirdXPeller Systems solve this problem at a fraction of the cost
Reduced Damages & Repairs
- Increases property aesthetics and value
- Eliminates destructive, corrosive droppings
- Eliminates costly repairs
- Decreases aesthetic and materials damage to propery
- Eliminating pest birds with a BirdXPeller reduces health and liability risks
- Insure yourself against potential lawsuits and legal liabilities
- Reduce workman's compensation claims
- No FDA and OHSA inspection failures
- Prevent Health Department citations and fines
- Eradicate over 60 potential bird-related diseases: Avian Flu, West Nile, Histoplasmosis, Salmonella,E. Coli, and more