Bird Blazer - Laser Bird Repellent Device
World's First Indoor Laser Bird Repellent Device
Fat Beam Laser Technology Safely Frightens Birds Away
- 10 milliwatts of fat-beam laser power
- State-of-the-art, fully registered, consumer-safe device
- Works day and night: laser beams constantly change pattern and location to prevent acclimation
Laser beams are well-documented to chase away pest birds. The beam seeks out their roosting-spots, alarming and confusing them, causing them to flee. This technological breakthrough makes current hand-held, labor-intensive lasers obsolete and opens up this proven method of bird control for general industrial use.
- Laser Bird Repellent Coverage: up to 10,000 feet
- Laser Bird Repellent Pests: birds (pigeons, sparrows, starlings, swallows), bats, rodents and more
- Laser Bird Repellent Uses: hangars, warehouses, plants, tunnels, loading docks, railroad sidings, breezeways, boat houses, underpasses, storage sheds, barns, sports arenas, convention centers, parking garages, car washes and other enclosed or semi-enclosed area
Description of unit and how it works
Lasers are a well-established method of deterring birds, most notably the use of handheld lasers on airfields to prevent devastating loss of time, equipment and lives from bird strikes.
The BLazer development expands this proven technology and fills the need identified by our 44 years of customer input and experience with bird problems at municipal, industrial and commercial buildings: a unit that works constantly, eliminating the labor-intensity of hand held lasers, and exponentially increasing the potential uses.
Bird BLazer Laser Bird Repeller is a Class 3R diode “fat beam” laser featuring strong 10milliwatt (mW) green beams -- green is shown to be the most effective against pest birds. Thebeams create 45 different patterns occurring in random order.
This laser is ideal for bird repelling because of many of its advantages – small size, lower powerconsumption and low cost. For safe operation, read the manual before powering or installing thefixture, follow the safety precautions listed below, and observe all warnings printed in the manual and on the unit.
Bird BLazer can be operated off of 110v or 220v. It comes with a six-foot power cord, 2 keys,remote control, mounting hardware (consisting of hanging bracket, 2 clamp levers and 2 washers) and an instruction manual.
- Total spatial coverage is dependent on environmental surroundings: more visible in the dark than in the light, more visible in a more-enclosed area where light will bounce off walls, more visible in a relatively open facility than one with many stored contents that would block beams, etc.
- A green 10mW laser beam has a maximum range of 1000 feet/300 meters in the dark. - We estimate maximum coverage of 10,000 square feet. Keep in mind that this is unidirectional coverage, with beams emanating from the aperture in the shape of a slice of pie.
- Laser Power: 10mW FAT BEAM
- Unit Power: 50 watts
- Laser Color: Green
- Net Weight: 9 lbs/4Kgs
- Power: AC 100V~120V or 220V~240V, @ 50/60Hz
- Electric Current: 110v = 0.45 amps 220v = 0.23 amps
- Classification: 3R
- Size (mm): L220 × W280 × H172
- Fuse: 20mm×2A slow-blow
- Housing: Metal
- Beam Divergence: < 1.5 mrad
- Operating Temperature: 64-77°F/18-25°C
- Safe Temperature for Use: 41-104°F/5-40°C
Warranty and Guarentee
Manufacturer's Warranty: The Bird BLazer is warrantied against defects in materials andworkmanship for a period of six months from the shipping date. At its option, Bird-X, Inc. willeither replace or repair the defective unit. An extended warranty (total protected time of thirtymonths) is available; please contact Bird-X, Inc. for details.
Performance Guarantee: If the customer is not satisfied with the effectiveness of the BLazer,within 30 days from the shipping date, the unit may be returned, at the customer's expense, FOR CREDIT ONLY. Prior written authorization and a returned goods authorization (RGA) numberwill be necessary from Bird-X, Inc. All credits will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. NORETURNS, OTHER THAN UNITS WITH DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP,WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 30 DAYS FROM PURCHASE.