Say goodbye to prying paws and unwanted guests in your garden with these brilliant Fence and Wall Spikes. If you're worried about the security of your garden from intruders and pests alike, then this could be the ideal solution.
With super simple installation and the choice to cut strips to size as you place them where you need, this really is a versatile way to ward off animal pests. Here in black, the strips will blend subtly onto concrete, steel, walls and railings.
We understand that no two gardens are the same and so the flexible strips can be attached to trees and even bend to awkward shapes and dips without compromising their effectiveness.
- Strong polypropylene is durable and sturdy
- Cost effective - great on a budget
- UV treated and weather resistant
- Subtle and discrete choice, unlike unsightly barbed wire
- Available in 9 colors - ideal for any location.
- Humane invention is designed for discomfort not injury
- Flexible strips feature groove hinges to allow a better fit to curved surfaces
- Easily attached to fences, trees, railings and walls with glue, nails or screws
- Cut or drill more holes for custom fits
Comes in packs 18ft long by 1 3/4 inches wide. Height is 0.7 inches.
There's no need to sleep uneasy whilst local wildlife clamber into your garden and leave unwanted surprises or rifle through your rubbish. The studs on our fence and wall spike strips are cones of polypropylene, which means they are sturdy, reliable, weather proof, flexible and do not intend to cause any harm to animals. These studs make it very difficult for them to cross into your property.
End to End Spikes
Our new design not only has smaller spikes to prevent cats from stepping between the spike rows, but it also has end to end rows of spikes. Unlike the traditional design (shown in terracotta colour) which leaves a paw sized gap where the spikes meet, the new design (shown in green) has total coverage.
Easy to Cut to Thin Strips
The PestBye Fence Spikes feature channels which run along the length of the strips, making it easy to cut them into three strips for thinner fences or other surfaces. When cut, the strip can be cut into 1cm or 2cm wide sections.
High Quality Innovation
These strips have been designed in the UK and made out of strong innovative polypropylene, so you can be sure of the quality. Created with practicality in mind, the durable deterrent will last all through the seasons. Designed as a 44.5cm strip which can be cut to length so that you can easily measure and fit your strips.
The strips are made from a firm but flexible material. You can:
- Bend the strips to shape at home by immersing in hot water until malleable
- Use bendy grooves to fit to different surfaces
- Use these strips on your fences, archways, sheds, railings and more
- Use scissors, a saw or a knife to cut them length ways for narrow custom strips by following the hinge grooves
- Line strips up side by side to cover wider areas
Easy to Cut to Length
The PestBye Fence Spikes incorporate clear channels between spike rows allowing you to cut them to the length required. Previous designs have only allowed strips to be cut at a diagonal leaving gaps at the end of the spikes.
Easy to Form
Channels running the length of the spike strips allow them to be shaped to fit curved fence panel tops.
The length of our spikes are supported by the conical shape to give them extra all round support making a deterrent built to last. The image to the right shows our fencespikes under the weight of a 2-tonne car!
Combine these fantastic strips with our extensive range of pest control and garden security for real peace of mind.
PestBye Mark of Quality
With over 10 years experience in pest control, PestBye source and produce products with the customer in mind. Our aim is to offer good quality, effective products at low prices to ensure maximum success rates as well as affordability.